Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Gallstone Treatment: Top 3 Secrets To Gallstone Treatment

Gallstone treatment is hard without any clear plan in mind. Get a piece of paper and start write down your plan. When I embark in this journey towards gallstone free body it is not an easy thing if I did'nt put it down in a plan. So start plan it.

The steps below are one of my plan to remove my gallstones completely from my gallbladder.

Visit my Squidoo page to see other techniques and home remedies you can use to cure your gallstones.

1. Eat More Healthy Food

First of all, you've got to stop overeating or eating processed, fried, sugared, spicy or junk food. You will need to do that because the above-mentioned don'ts are the main cause of gallbladder diseases specifically gallstone. You'll also need avoid or minimized drinking alcohol and caffeine as well as smoking tobacco.

This is the fundamental of gallstone treatment and because of that you need to be extra careful with foods that you eat. If not, then expect the process of removing your gallstone will be harder to achieve. It is true that we are what we eat. If we eat healthy food we will then be healthy.

2. Drink This "Secret Formula" Brew

The second step is to drink epsom salt, freshly squeezed lemons and 1/2 cup olive oil before going to bed. Drink some more epsom salt in the morning and repeat this cycle for two weeks. Be consistent with your timing. You will see the result in two weeks.

Once you control your food intake then drinking this secret formula will really helps with combating and flushing out the gallstones. There's no need for expensive and painful surgery to remove your gallstones...

3. Practice A Low Fat Diet

Your third and last step is to have a Low-fat diet (not No-fat diet). So eat wisely, stay away form saturated and trans fats which includes butter, marbled meats, highly processed foods, products containing palm oil and coconut oil and bakery products.

Fatty foods are also one of the main cause of gallstone formulation. It is crucial for one to avoid at this point in the process is complete elimination of fat because many researchers believe that when fat is cut down completely increases the risk for gallstones.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for this healthy foods being posted here. I wanted to know what kind of diet I have to take to be able to avoid gallstone.
    By the way, please click here if you want to know what I'm about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Wart Remover,Hpv,Weak Erection,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete