Thursday, July 12, 2012

Galltones Flush Technique In 3 Easy Steps

A gallstones flush is not hard to achieve at all ... when you understand how to do it you can eliminate your gallstones naturally.

These are 3 simple steps I took for my gallstones flush.

 1. Secret Drinking Formula

First of all, you need to drink epsom salt mix with freshly squeezed lemons and 1/2 cup olive oil before going to bed.. This is the most important step ever!!! This secret formula will help you to flush out your gallstones.

Oh yes, you'll want to kickstart a healthy lifestyles from now on. One of the reason for the formulation of gallstones is because of food that we eat. No more junk foods, fatty foods and canned drinks.

2. Lose Weight

The next step you will want to take is if you are overweight is to lose weight... It is scientifically proven that overweight is the source of a lot of sickness...

Ok there are a lot of ways to lose weight... Please don't take any shortcuts... Pills, powder or anything similar is not the way for you to lose weight. Brisk walk, jog or going to gym is the best methods. Sleep early, eat the right food, exercise, avoid stress and live happily.

One thing you should take care to avoid in this are losing weight too fast. Never lose weight drastically... Take it slow and plan on losing weight with a realistic target monthly.

3. Apple & Citrus Fruits

Lastly, the 3rd (and also final) step is to eat fruits. Although there are a lot of fruits available, two of the best for gallstones flush are citrus fruits and apples. Both are considered a good gallbladder home remedy as it is believed that the pectin from these fruits help to fight the problem..

Plan your diet to eat or drink the fruits at least once a day. This will eventually led to gallstones flushing out of your gallbladder.

1 comment:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Wart Remover,Hpv,Weak Erection,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete